Prev: Camouflage nets, mixed combat units, etc. Next: new guy on the cometary's corner

Re: Camouflage nets, mixed combat units, etc.

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 20:24:08 +0000
Subject: Re: Camouflage nets, mixed combat units, etc.

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 01:47:50PM -0500, kaladorn@magma.ca wrote:

>Don't have any idea for:

>Japan (perhaps not?)

There's a strong tradition of samurai women being at least able to
defend themselves; but if that tradition's in use, I suspect that
segregated units would be the way it would start. On the other hand,
anime starships often seem to have entirely mixed crews...

For my own purposes, I'm planning to have the IJSF with mostly mixed
units, but with the occasional elite unit that's become single-sex
through the choice of its commander.

Roger

Prev: Camouflage nets, mixed combat units, etc. Next: new guy on the cometary's corner