Prev: RE: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again. Next: Re: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.

RE: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 07:43:40 -0700
Subject: RE: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.

I remember doing a Vietnam game and the look of horror when I dropped
the burst
template for a battery on the table (@11x17") and that was for 81mm
mortars!
 Back in the early '80s during a Army simulation (ground scale 1"=50m)
the
burst template for a battery of MRL (Soviet) was around 18x24".

Michael Brown