Prev: RE: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again. Next: Re: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.

RE: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:35:07 -0400
Subject: RE: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.

>I am looking at creating twin 20mm flak guns as well as flakvierlings
(quad). It seems like you would have a bigger chance of hitting
something when you have 4 barrels firing at the same time instead of
only one.

I'd be interested to hear whether these weapons had their barrels
parallel
(in which case I'd think you wouldn't have much greater chance of
hitting
but would do more damage) or divergent (vice versa)

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again. Next: Re: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.