Prev: RE: Is it just me, or... Next: Re: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.

[SGII][WW2] Here we go again.

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@w...>
Date: 18 Oct 2002 20:52:11 +0200
Subject: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.

Hi folks!

It's been a while since my last ww2 question so I thought I'd give you
guys and girls something new to discuss ;)

While our standard games a running along fine, we haven't tried the
workings of heavy weapons as such (Maxim & MG42 beeing the only ones we
have ;)). But now small recon vehicles and tanks are beginning to pop so
I have begun the conversion of this part of the rules as well.

What I can't seem to find rules about firing twinlinked or even quad
linked weapons - only how to pay the cost for them when constructing
vehicles..

I am looking at creating twin 20mm flak guns as well as flakvierlings
(quad). It seems like you would have a bigger chance of hitting
something when you have 4 barrels firing at the same time instead of
only one.

On to artillery - how would you create artillery pieces like
Stalinorgans and nebelwerfers? Should the be treated like multuple
rounds artillery (hope not, since I am in the recieving end of the
stalinorgan ;-| ) or with larger templates/more damage? They are already
in the large calibre end of the scale...

Thats all for now :-)
Cheers!
--
Mvh
Claus Paludan

Prev: RE: Is it just me, or... Next: Re: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.