Prev: RE: turning ships in line ahead? Next: RE: turning ships in line ahead?

Re: planetary invasion games.

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:33:31 -0400
Subject: Re: planetary invasion games.

I'm not at all crazy about the Renegade Legion games.  I always thought
the
game system to base a planetary invasion game on would be Invasion Earth
by
GDW.  The rules are in the Classic Traveller Reprint #5 by Far Future
Enterprises.

If I were to modify a non-sci-fi game to do planetary invasions, I would
start with the old Avalon Hill game, TacAir, and then streamline it.
And
for those who pefer "Nuke 'em from orbit.  It's the only way to be
sure."
TacAir has rules for tactical nukes...

ias

Prev: RE: turning ships in line ahead? Next: RE: turning ships in line ahead?