Prev: [SG] Counters Next: Re: [SG] Counters

Re: Out of space for scratchbuild pix? No problemo!

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 23:47:23 -0400
Subject: Re: Out of space for scratchbuild pix? No problemo!

At 08:53 PM 10/12/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Mr. Crimmins the Eccentric said:
>I've also got some very nice ROCO tanks
>that have been
>modified into 15mm SF vehicles, using Stan
>Johansen turrets
>and parts.  Now that I've got a digital
>camera, I've taken
>some pictures...but I've also exceeded my
>allowable hits for
>the month, so I'll have to wait for a bit
>before I post
>them.
>
>[Tomb] John, stargrunt.ca would certainly
>consider hosting them if the pix came out
>okay... :)    (e-mail tomb@stargrunt.ca)
>As it turns out, getting pix up is easier than
>getting text articles up... galleries actually
>take less work. :)

I was wonderng about that, actually.  I've taken a bunch of pictures
since
I got the new camera, but I'd resolved to wait until my wife and I
purchased our own domain (come January or so) before I did anything with
them.  My own ISP just can't han dle the number of hits, and
GeoCities...well, is GeoCities.  Free, and you get exactly what you pay
for.

Monday afternoon, I shall sit down and take a whole bunch of *good*
pictures of these tanks.  I am, in fact, interested to hear if anyone
can
identify exactly what they were built from....	I purchased them as-is,
already painted and constructed, from Mr. Stan Johansen himself.

Anyway....  Is there a preferred format and/or size for picture
submissions?

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: [SG] Counters Next: Re: [SG] Counters