Prev: Re: another GZG - legal? Next: Re: [FT] Acceleration Before/After Move?

Re: [FT] Acceleration Before/After Move?

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 18:31:45 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Acceleration Before/After Move?

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 12:11:48PM -0500, Allan Goodall wrote:
>Here's my reasoning from the Yahoo list:
>> I didn't think this was even in doubt.

Ditto. Last words on p5 imply this very strongly, though the start of p7
could be taken the other way.

Vector doesn't have this ambiguity.

>The reason I'm asking if that's how folks do it here is that Andrew
Malcolm
>pointed out to me that something like 7/8 of the "Students Nationals FT
>Tournament" (in Britain, I assume) this year did it the wrong way!

Never heard of them (therefore they don't exist :-), and nobody with
whom I've played FT has ever suggested this.

Roger

Prev: Re: another GZG - legal? Next: Re: [FT] Acceleration Before/After Move?