Prev: Re: Fleet structure Next: Re: Fleet structure

RE: Fleet structure

From: "Pat Connaughton #2" <ptconn@e...>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:04:58 -0500
Subject: RE: Fleet structure

Just a quick note to consider;
Our group really likes FT because you can really customize your ship
designs
to suit your individual preferences and tastes.

We've noticed that Fleet design evolves as the players become more
experienced at ship design and as knowledge of the ruleset increases.

Doctrine tends to follow players particular preferences with those
players
who prefer the missile chuckers vs the armored beamers vs the speed
demons
vs the swarm of fighters evolve their own force mix.

My own preference is for slightly slower armored capitals using pulse &
missiles with a slew of fast escorts (DD & CL's) with the occasional
CVL.

See Ya
Pat Connaughton