Prev: RE: Life out there? Next: RE: [SGII] Close Encounters Of The Exceedingly Violent Kind

Re: Life out there?

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 22:31:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Life out there?

At 10:59 AM 10/9/02 -0400, you wrote:
>OK, 2nd request for FT/DS/SG players in my area...
>
>Anyone in the vicinity of Newark, Delaware -- and by "vicinity" I'm
>willing to include Philadelphia and Baltimore if necessary -- looking
>add to their group / join our little group?  You can email me off-list.

Well, we're always looking for more people...I'm not sure how many
*other*
listers are in the area, but just in case I'm sending this to the list.

PAGE -- the Philadelphia Area Gaming Enthusiasts -- meet every Sunday
night
at the Ethical society building in Center City, Philadelphia.  We're
trying
to run a miniatures event at least twice a month (there's generally
three
or four games at each meeting), and we've been doing a lot of different
GZG
games.	And other stuff, as well.

We're also trying to run a bigger event one Sunday a month at Abington
Games and Hobbies, in Abington PA ('bout five miles North of
Philadelphia).
 This month it's a Renegade Legions game (October 20th at 12:00
noonish),
but in the past few months we've done SGII, Full Thrust, and Dirtside.
URL
is http://www.abingtongh.com/ , by the way.

We have a least one other guy who travels from down in Delaware
somewhere,
too.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: RE: Life out there? Next: RE: [SGII] Close Encounters Of The Exceedingly Violent Kind