Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up for October Offers! Next: RE: Figure questions; Advisce requested

[OT] email problems may be virus

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:24:24 +1100
Subject: [OT] email problems may be virus

G'day guys,

I'm not sure what's a foot but I've got my suspicions the mailer has
been
targeted by a virus. A number of gzg-l posts this morning have come
through
with empty bodies but with a size of exactly 322k regardless of topic,
author etc. I've done all the checks possible at my end and have come up
blank, my best guess is its a virus being stripped by either my server
or
the list server. If anyone else is also having this problem please let
me
know directly on beth.fulton@csiro.au

Thanks

Beth

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up for October Offers! Next: RE: Figure questions; Advisce requested