Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up for October Offers! Next: [SGII] Close Encounters Of The Exceedingly Violent Kind

Figure questions; Advisce requested

From: "Pat Connaughton #2" <ptconn@e...>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:13:05 -0500
Subject: Figure questions; Advisce requested

Greetings to the 'list from St. Louis, MO
Our group normally plays Dirtside & Full Thrust. However, recently we
decided to try a couple of games of Stargrunt and enjoyed them. Not
perhaps
as an everyday diet, but a nice change.

A couple of our brethren who don't possess the large lead collections of
some of us asked me for suggestions as to who they should look to for
25mm(or thereabouts) and 1:300 scale for figures for their budding
collections.

Any suggestions would be welcome, one of our group is specifically
looking
for a fairly good modern figure in BDU which could be used as a
insurgent
(25mm).

Please note, that most of these guys would (sadly) prefer to buy within
the
US and don't particularly care for Games Workshop.

Please advise.
thanks
Pat Connaughton

-
Beth

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up for October Offers! Next: [SGII] Close Encounters Of The Exceedingly Violent Kind