Prev: [FT] one more stupid question about Sa'Vasku Power Generators Next: Re: AAR

AAR

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 20:27:53 -0400
Subject: AAR

Two Islamic Fed Hattin class CH met two All or Nothing class CH of an
as-yet-unnamed empire:

6 armor, 20 hull, MD6, no FTL, 2 FCS, and 30 submunition packs.  He
dodged my missiles, and we got in a turning battle (or more accurately
two battles that were mirror images).  The he turned a little sharper
than I expected, and I turned a little sharper than I should, and he
won initiative.

Ending up 6" in front of 30 subpacks is *not* recommended.

Prev: [FT] one more stupid question about Sa'Vasku Power Generators Next: Re: AAR