Prev: Re: [OT] Bye, Temporarily, and [SGII] Grenzers Next: [FMArmenian], was Re: [OT] Bye, Temporarily, and [SGII] Grenzers

Re: [OT] Stupid fraggin' questions RE: Mine Probing

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 00:22:56 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Stupid fraggin' questions RE: Mine Probing

> His daughters curse better than any panty-waisted
> sailor ever born.

I have found military cursing, from any branch, to be
rather lame.  They just overuse shock words until the
words retain no shock value.

I've given up cursing because of this.	In extreme
situations (such as when I locked my truck door and
slammed it locked on my hand last week) I might say
"Damn".

No major injuries, the keys were in my pocket so I
extracted myself.

Roger Books