Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power generators and threshold rolls Next: Re: The last miserable few weeks...

Re: Tugs...

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 22:48:10 +0200
Subject: Re: Tugs...

Damond Walker wrote:

>In Full Thurst it says a Tug can haul other vessels equal to it's mass.
 The
>only thing being that the FTL engines cost three times as many points
but no
>mass increase.
>
>Is this how most people do it with all the FB1/2 additions, etc?

I believe that most people who have FB1 use the tug design rules on page
8
of that book. They seem to fit what the person you talked to told you.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power generators and threshold rolls Next: Re: The last miserable few weeks...