Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power generators and threshold rolls Next: Tugs...

Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power generators and threshold rolls

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 18:08:58 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power generators and threshold rolls

If this and the previous post sounds like a "RTFR!" replies, well...
that's
because it is.

Gregory Wong wrote

>> >Are Sa'Vasku power generators subject to being destroyed by
>> >threshold rolls just like other systems in addition to
>> >the power generators destroyed for being on the line of biomass
>> >boxes destroyed?
>>
>>FB2 p.22, "Power Generators", 2nd paragraf, first sentence.
>
>So, I assume from the sentence that Power Generators are not
>destroyed by threshold checks.

Correct.

>They only get destroyed when the accumulated damage reaches the end of
>row of biomass boxes.

Correct.

>If I'm interpreting this correctly, this means that if a Power
>Generator is on the end of a line of biomass boxes which are
>all checked off because they are consumed but not destroyed (the
>ones you check off from the bottom rows of boxes), the Power Generator
>is now indestructible.

Correct.

>For example, looking at the Fo'Vur'Ath on
>the top of page 28...	If three biomass boxes are consumed shooting
>the pod launcher, then the 3-factor power generator at the bottom
>can never be destroyed unless the entire ship is destroyed.
>
>Am I interpreting that correctly?

Yes.

Re: Tony: Biomass consumed by pod launchers, drone wombs or repairs are
not
"damage".

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power generators and threshold rolls Next: Tugs...