Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power generators and threshold rolls Next: Re: Is there life out there (but not so far)?

The last miserable few weeks...

From: Donald Hosford <DonzerDonald@n...>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 04:09:48 -0400
Subject: The last miserable few weeks...

I have had a really annoying two or three weeks...

Instead of playing FT or anything else...I spent it fixing my computer
at every free moment.

Can you say "internet withdrawl"? :)

First my hard drive started to fail...so I bought a new one.

Then I spent 2-3 days transfering the contents from the old one to the
new one.

I got to enjoy my new bigger drive for just 2 days...

Then a (explitive deleted) hacker cheerfully wiped out my computer.

History. POOF!	Everything was gone!

This is when I found out it is a good idea to keep your recovery
software up-to-date...:(

I then spent about a week re-transfering things.  OY!

Fortunately the old drive didn't fail, so I didn't really lose anything.

 But it was close!

It was still a giant hassle...

I would love to find the (explitive deleted) hacker, and send 'em on an
expense paid trip to hawaii.
To visit big MO...Turret A...Gun number 1...to inspect the
rifling...before I fired it...

Sorry for the rant...

Back with ya!

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power generators and threshold rolls Next: Re: Is there life out there (but not so far)?