Prev: Re: [FT] Campaign Next: RE: Mine Probing

RE: Mine Probing

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:08:04 -0600
Subject: RE: Mine Probing

Why bother with mines.	Just train them to the scent of the opponent's
uniform or helmet liners.  It would make troops in the field really
paranoid to sleep in the open, since you would never know if a rat was
sneaking up to your head.  The rat controller could set loose dozens of
wild rats first to saturate any sensors then sneak a few controlled rats
into the area.	They would seek out helmets, the controller, through the
camera would check for a head inside, then detonate the rat.

--Binhan