Prev: RE: [FT] Campaign Next: ? for those with Russian Language Skills

Re: Mines and Animals

From: JRebori682@a...
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 12:56:33 EDT
Subject: Re: Mines and Animals

In a message dated 9/29/02 11:51:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kaladorn@magma.ca writes:

> IIRC the WW2 Germans tried exploding dogs
> (dogs with AT charges strapped to them).
> From what I understand, they made one
> unfortunate mistake: In training them to run
> over and lie under tanks, they used German
> Panzers of some variety instead of T-34s.
> Extrapolate this into the battelfield (chaos,
> confusion, scared animals) and the results were
> about what you'd expect.

It was the Soviets as I remember it. But thats what got me thinking
about
using R/C rats offensively when I saw them.

John Rebori ETN2 (Discharged)
USN 1976 - 1982
ex-USS Pegasus PHM-1

Prev: RE: [FT] Campaign Next: ? for those with Russian Language Skills