Prev: Re: Mine Probing Next: RE: Mine Probing

Re: Mine Probing

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:40:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Mine Probing

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 JRebori682@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/28/02 2:08:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> laserlight@quixnet.net writes:
>

> > > Of course, if you wanted to suggest counter-counter-mine snakes...
> >
> > Counter-counter-counter measure mongeese...
> >

> Mister President, we CANNOT allow a mongoose gap!!!

Ah, Dr. Strangelove weighs in! Now, I've noticed that when someone adds
Monty Python quote to a thread it's destined for terminal silliness and
probably Narns quite shortly.

What does it mean when Dr. Strangelove is quoted? :)

> ex-USS Pegasus PHM-1

Very cool - that was the hydrofoil missle frigate, right? Now I get your
earlier ref to A-10 pilots having more armour than your entire ship!

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -

Prev: Re: Mine Probing Next: RE: Mine Probing