Prev: RE: Mine Probing Next: RE: Mine Probing

Re: Mine Probing

From: devans@n...
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:21:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Mine Probing

***
which we then nano-hone giving us sharp edges,
***
We save hundreds of credits per bayonet by having
high-quality carbon steel.  It's more effective for
the purposes bayonets are usually used for, and much
cheaper.
***

Well, the 'new-and-improved' might well be better at piercing limited
body
armor, but probably also the case of the mine, which I'm thinking might
well also trip a mechanical component or cause a short circuit...

***
(Which we still prefer to have professional trained engineers handle,
thank you very much).
***

Definitely wise-sounding to me.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Mine Probing Next: RE: Mine Probing