Prev: Re: Decals for marking 25mm PAs Next: Re: [DS2] Artillery vs Minefields

Re: [DS2] Question About Spotting Mine Fields

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:06:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [DS2] Question About Spotting Mine Fields

--- Ryan M Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:

> A false field is sometimes made by plowing it up and
> placing a few
> real mines in obvious places as a means of making it
> look like a real
> field. I'm sure John can explain further.

It all depends on the time involved as to how
elaborate a deception plan you can use.  Generally,
deception plan is pretty low on the priority list for
resources.

John

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute

Prev: Re: Decals for marking 25mm PAs Next: Re: [DS2] Artillery vs Minefields