Prev: Re: [DS2] Question About Spotting Mine Fields Next: RE: [FT] Real big missiles

Re: Decals for marking 25mm PAs

From: Robert Crawford <crawford@k...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:17:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Decals for marking 25mm PAs

devans@nebraska.edu wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, have you looked at 144th aircraft and micro
armor
> decals? I think these might work better in the small areas, such as
> shoulder patches, that I assume you'll be using.

I dunno if you're talking to me, but I couldn't find anything I really
liked for a New Israeli platoon I've been working on, so I grabbed some
images off the IDF website and made up a sheet of my own:

http://www.kloognome.com/miniatures.php?wl_mode=more&wl_eid=28

I haven't made the decals yet, but my test printouts (on plain paper)
look really nice.

Prev: Re: [DS2] Question About Spotting Mine Fields Next: RE: [FT] Real big missiles