Prev: Re: [DS2] Artillery vs Minefields Next: [FT] Real big missiles

Re: [FT] Lasers

From: Charles Taylor <nerik@m...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:28:10 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Lasers

In message <ML-3.4.1032965173.3926.books@jumpgate.jumpspace.net>
	  Roger Books <books@jumpspace.net> wrote:

> On 25-Sep-02 at 10:01, Michael Llaneza (maserati@earthlink.net) wrote:
> > I hope you got it cheap, the FT based Power Projection is
more-or-less
> > released.
>
> Do you have any pointers to Power Projection?  I've not heard of
> it.  The links I find on the net seem to be players as admirals
> of large fleets, not players with one ship with a focus on
> roleplaying.
>
> Roger Books

Power Projection is available from:

BITS (British Isles Traveller Support) http://www.bits.org.uk/

The 'Lite' rules are now out, the full rules (which add spinal
mount weapons and other stuff) should be out soon.

I've played a demo game of it at Gen Con UK - it uses a modified form of
the Fleet Book vector movement rules (including vector drifting sand
clouds :-), and rather heavily modified Full Thrust weapon mechanics.

I'll probably get a copy of the full version, when its out.

Charles

--

Prev: Re: [DS2] Artillery vs Minefields Next: [FT] Real big missiles