Prev: RE: ping?? Next: Re: a couple of nice SF aircraft pics

Re: ping??

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 00:13:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ping??

On Sat, 21 Sep 2002, Laserlight wrote:

> > To bring this ping
>
> At the air show.  I wasn't worried about Narns but it did appear that
> the Canadian flight team (Snowbirds) might be coming into my living
> room without bothering to get out of the planes first.  Also got to
> see a 4 plane formation: P51, F86, A10, F16.

Lucky sod! I did get to see the Snowbirds this summer, though. They were
doing some training up at CFB Comox north of here, and came down to give
Victoria a one-off show! It wasn't part of a larger airshow, which was
too bad...

Sounds like it was a great show - who/what else was there?

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -

Prev: RE: ping?? Next: Re: a couple of nice SF aircraft pics