Prev: RE: ping?? Next: RE: ping??

Re: [FT] AoG Minis

From: Jerry Acord <acord@i...>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 22:08:38 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] AoG Minis

Donald Hosford wrote:

 > >(Ouch!  My wallet!!).
 >
> Your welcome...   8-D

Heh.  Well, thanks for the input everyone as to which scale (FA or B5W)
is "more appropriate" for use with GZG Full Thrust minis.

I'm going to go for some FA scale minis.  One reason is that from what
I've heard/read and what little I've seen, they would mesh more easily
with GZG scale FT minis.  And if the FA scale minis are more internally
self-consistent size-wise than B5W, so much the better.

Although it was *fun* playing Aaron Newman's B5 scenario ("News from
Home") at GZG ECC V with big-ass B5W scale ships (lift with the knees,
not your back!), they seem really waaaay too big for regular play with
1" m.u.  "Change the m.u. size!" I hear you say?  My kitchen table is
only so big...

Plus I get beaucoup more ships for the $$$.  :)

Cheers
Jerry Acord
acord@imagiware.com

Prev: RE: ping?? Next: RE: ping??