Prev: Re: [FT] AoG Minis Next: Re: [FT] AoG Minis

Re: [FT] AoG Minis

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:49:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] AoG Minis

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:37:00 -0400, Noam Izenberg
<noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu>
wrote:

>I wrote Bruce Graw (Agent One) at AoG today when I found out that my
>wish list of closeout minis still ran about $140 after the current
>30-40% discount.

I went looking at Fleet Action stuff. I sold my B5W figures, with the
intention that I would get into FA when I had the money. Of course,
that's no
longer possible. Now I have to decide whether to buy stuff now, when I
can't
really afford it, or just sell off my third party B5 White Stars and get
out
of B5 altogether. This hasn't been the greatest of timing...

Out of curiousity, are the Gropos figures on sale? I couldn't tell if
they
were (if they are, they were pretty expensive to begin with, I guess). I
was
also looking at _them_ for 10mm SG2 vehicles... *sigh*

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [FT] AoG Minis Next: Re: [FT] AoG Minis