Prev: Re: [SG2} Aerospace Rules "Bug". Suggestions? Next: [DS2] Question About Spotting Mine Fields

[SG2] Artillery Errata???

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:10:29 -0500
Subject: [SG2] Artillery Errata???

Chris pointed something out to me. General Purpose artillery rounds do
D8/D8
impact versus dispersed/armoured targets. Anti-personnel rounds do
D12/D8, and
anti-armour do D6/D12x2.

What's the point of having GP rounds, if they do the same impact versus
armour
as anti-personnel but have lower anti-personnel impact?

Is this, perhaps, a typo and anti-personnel should be D12/D6 versus
dispersed/armour?

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [SG2} Aerospace Rules "Bug". Suggestions? Next: [DS2] Question About Spotting Mine Fields