Prev: GZG rulebook/counter auction Next: Re: [OT] The F Scale

RE: What nation are you from?

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:23:38 -0400
Subject: RE: What nation are you from?

needing retrorockets....

   The version I heard had the Gurkha sergeant talk it over with his
men,
then come back to his officer.	"We'll go, sir, but we must insist on
three
conditions.  The plane we jump from must be flying as slow as possible;
it
must be over soft ground; and it must fly at 100 feet when we jump."
   The officer said "Can't do it, old boy.  If you're at 100 feet, your
parachutes won't have time to open."
   The Gurkha said "Parachutes?"

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: GZG rulebook/counter auction Next: Re: [OT] The F Scale