Prev: Re: The FT scale (was Re: The F Scale) Next: RE: The FT scale (was Re: The F Scale)

RE: [FT-AAR] First contact (long)

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:23:40 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT-AAR] First contact (long)

G'day,

> Well, you could replace it with a pproperly calculated table.
> Slightly more effort in preparation (and EXCEL could do it easily) ,
but
> not in the game.

That's true I was just trying to avoid immense lookup tables ;)

> What was your vertical measurement unit ?

same as the horizontal (inches)

> How 'big' was your vertical dimension ?

As far as you wanted to go ;)
In reality we didn't go beyond 3ft down and 6ft up as that was the floor
and
ceiling of my kitchen vs the table, but we were prepared to "offboard
plot"
or do floating map in necessary.

> Were there limits to vertical movement?

Nope, well not beyond "you have to have the thrust points to follow your
orders"

> What if  somebody decides to just fly straight up ?

They can if they want ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: The FT scale (was Re: The F Scale) Next: RE: The FT scale (was Re: The F Scale)