Prev: Re: [OT] The F Scale Next: Re: [OT] The F Scale

The FT scale (was Re: The F Scale)

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:56:08 +0100
Subject: The FT scale (was Re: The F Scale)

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 02:48:59PM +0100, Germ wrote:
>Maybe some one can come up with a list of questions based on all
>those many many (oh boy have there been many!) posts about the
>various GZG universe factions. That way we can all tell if we have the
>right fleets.

Your ship is pursued by a faster opponent. Do you:

* encourage the engineers to push the drive to its limits
* do nothing - this is what always happens to you
* open another bottle of wine
* shoot the chief engineer

Your ship is pursuing a slower opponent. Do you:

* ready the marines for boarding
* look amazed: the only thing slower than you is a space station, and
  not all of them
* open another bottle of wine
* collect blackmail material on the chief engineer

Any more?

Roger

Prev: Re: [OT] The F Scale Next: Re: [OT] The F Scale