Prev: Re: [OT] The F Scale Next: Re: [OT] The F Scale

Re: [OT] The F Scale

From: "Robert Minadeo" <raminad@e...>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:44:59 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] The F Scale

> I haven't had much to contribute to the list for a while, but I
thought
I'd
> take this 'test'.

Ditto!

> Endded with a score of 3.6... pretty much in the middle of the road

4.2 here. No real surprise but as others noted this kind of test is
easily
manipulated (subconsciously perhaps and therein lies its brilliance ;)

Question 22: Not really sure I understood this one. Are they asking if
wars
and social troubles will end before the sun burns out or some other
apocalyptic natural catastrophe occurs or are they asking if one
believes a
Biblical Flood will re-occur as retribution if folks don't all learn to
get
along? Is the question whether mankind will sort itself out before the
physical clock runs out or if a supernatural agent will rain doom and
despair as punishment for wickedness? Is just how the audience
interprets
this question as much a part of the test as selecting a response? Are
there
any more questions to be asked about this one? Should there be ? Why
not? ;)

Bob

Prev: Re: [OT] The F Scale Next: Re: [OT] The F Scale