Prev: Re: [OT] US Army NCO promotions, was Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Sea Lanes was: Liberals

Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 16 Sep 2002 09:36:52 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

I thought it was a "more liberal than thou" attitude...

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Check out this Online gamer community:
      www.tabletop-battlezone.com
Forums, articles, mini-pics, other stuff...

Prev: Re: [OT] US Army NCO promotions, was Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Sea Lanes was: Liberals