Prev: Re: [OT] Ex-colonies was: Liberals Next: Re: [FT-AAR] First contact (long)

Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:02:34 +0200
Subject: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo

John Atkinson wrote:

> > Er, well... only if you count the oceans :-/ And I'm
>
>SLOC is the basis of world domination.

SLOC? Haven't heard that particular acronym before. Elaborate.

As for the land area of this planet, AFAIK Britain never controlled 2/3
of
it at any one time. I doubt that you'll reach 2/3 of the land area even
if
every territory ever controlled by Britain at some point in time is
counted, including Aquitaine :-/

As for the US restricting the Taliban, well... yes, at least temporarily
-
though they seem to be resurgent again now. As for Iraq, we'll see in
time.

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [OT] Ex-colonies was: Liberals Next: Re: [FT-AAR] First contact (long)