Prev: Empire Building Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

From: "Adam Benedict Canning" <dahak@d...>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:11:04 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

> Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 02:45:44 -0500
> From: devans@nebraska.edu
> Subject: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

> So, unless some of those folks are carrying or ever have
> carried id's from
> actual Liberal Parties, I still assume I am the list's
> 'card-carrying
> liberal'.
>
> If no one else has or had such a card, end of story.

I've got my nice orange and black Liberal Party Membership Card.

And I've stood as a candidate in UK Local elections for them.

I'm not sure but there is a story going round that I was actually
delegated for my first Party conference, which I attended at the age
of eighteen months. Me Mum was on Reading Council as a Liberal for
years.

Adam
--
"Theatre is about emotion. It is about Actors conveying that emotion
to the audience. And what better way to convey that emotion than with

Prev: Empire Building Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo