Prev: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 03:24:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

--- Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca> wrote:

> CPUSA = Communist Party of the USA? Actual
> card-carrying? wow...

I believe so.  I know she was a communist.

> Wargamers tend, as a very general rule, to be more
> conservative than some
> other groups.

Yeah--it's an expensive hobby.	It attracts people
with jobs.  It also generally requires at least a
little historical knowledge.  That's a conservative.
:)

> However, like all very general rules, that one has
> very broad exceptions!
>
> Regardless of political stripe, most of the
> wargamers I've met are more
> thoughtful about military matters than non-wargamers
> from similar parts of
> the spectrum.

That pretty much goes without saying.

John

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo