Prev: Re: (SG/FT)Price release for Raven, and more... Next: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

RE: [DS] Avalon Inc Weapons

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:21:17 +1000
Subject: RE: [DS] Avalon Inc Weapons

G'day,

> Uhh. . . I don't think the little F-lightning bolt
> ALWAYS means the firer's fire control system is
> showing the Blue Screen of Death.  It could be a bad
> ammunition lot just dudded out, or ammo ran short or
> any number of 'oops' things that take a tank out of
> the fight (in case of ammo oopses, making the repair
> roll means you sucessfully crossleveled ammo from one
> tank to the other).

>From my understanding of Oerjan's comments he meant all those as well.

> Hah!	Ask Don how our little raid on the airbase
> worked.  He expected me to blow up everything.  I
> killed all the IFed Air Force guys and screamed for
> reinforcements.  Secured 60 aircraft intact.

Cool ;)

> Here's the thing.  It's only an increase in max range
> for size 1 and 2.  Size 3, 4, 5 are the same as MDC.
> That doesn't make sense.  I would suggest jacking up
> range for all sizes, (but with that 60" horizon
> distance still the limiting factor) not just the two
> smallest classes.  Don't just increase the short and
> medium ranges.  :)

What would you suggest something more like:

	       RANGE
CLASS  CLOSE  MEDIUM  LONG
GPC/1	 36"	40"   44"
GPC/2	 40"	44"   48"
GPC/3	 44"	48"   52"
GPC/4	 48"	52"   56"
GPC/5	 52"	56"   60"

Or do you suggest longer range bands within each weapon type so
something
more like:

	       RANGE
CLASS  CLOSE  MEDIUM  LONG
GPC/1	 28"	36"   44"
GPC/2	 32"	40"   48"
GPC/3	 36"	44"   52"
GPC/4	 40"	48"   56"
GPC/5	 44"	52"   60"

??

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: (SG/FT)Price release for Raven, and more... Next: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo