Prev: CRUD armies, reprise! Next: Re: Totally OT, was Re: MPs, but not US ones

SG Games

From: kaladorn@m...
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:42:30 -0400
Subject: SG Games

John A said:

> I should hope so!  And not with putting SG games on
> the web.  That's grounds for divorce.  Or annulment,
> actually.  :)

Beth replied:

Know John don't be so restrictive, that really depends on who you're
married to and how good at multi-tasking you are ;)

Tomb:
I've heard about gals thinking about what colour the kitchen should
be painted, what wallpaper to use in the bedrooms, etc, but this is
one step beyond that. I don't want to even contemplate all the
details.... *VBG!*

Prev: CRUD armies, reprise! Next: Re: Totally OT, was Re: MPs, but not US ones