Prev: Re: Arab military effectiveness article was Test Next: Re: Arab military effectiveness article was Test

Re: [SG] Low Quality Armies

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:31:58 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Low Quality Armies

laserlight@quixnet.net schrieb:
> >One point to keep in mind is that many of the problems
>
> So let's apply this to, say, the Citizens' Republic of
> United Diptheria,

> How do we represent the effect on the CRUD
> army in SG?
>

> Other suggestions?

Do we need any special rules at all ?

SGII has leadership, quality and mission motivation values for just
such a purposes. If we set all these to 'abysmal' I don't think we need
any special rules.

However, as discussed in the article, the low-level units of such
armies are often not all that bad. It's the high-level command and the
support that fails. How to model that in a squad/platoon-level game ?

Would using average quality squads with poor mission motivation and
poor higher-level command give the desired effect ?

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Arab military effectiveness article was Test Next: Re: Arab military effectiveness article was Test