Prev: UFO minis Next: OU website update

Re: Whoops, stored as a draft instead of sent*blush* Re: Dan Dare animatedseries

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 00:39:43 +0100
Subject: Re: Whoops, stored as a draft instead of sent*blush* Re: Dan Dare animatedseries

----- Original Message -----
From: <devans@nebraska.edu>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2002 2:57 AM
Subject: Whoops, stored as a draft instead of sent*blush* Re: Dan Dare
animatedseries

http://www.tin-soldier.com/.
> Not necessarily in Neckton, but perhaps the Ralnai,
> http://www.tin-soldier.com/star/ralnai.htm.
SNIP>
> A look at the drawing I found,
> http://members.aol.com/nicholashl/anastasia/anastasia.htm, makes me
wonder
> if you couldn't get by with a shampoo bottle, stick deodorant case,
and
> plastic soup spoons for a much larger version. ;->=
>
> Shades of Rouge Trader!
> The_Beast

The latest episodes of the animated show had an appearance by the
original
comic-style Anastasia (bubble canopies, fins on the wingtips) as a
crashing
"prototype". The larger "modern" version (separating fuselage,
bomber-style
canopies) is if anything simpler in basic shape. My problem would be
making
a recognisable job of it :-(.

The Treen fighters are neat- I'm sure they could be kitbashed from a
Me-262.

Rob Paul

Prev: UFO minis Next: OU website update