Prev: Re: [DSII] Air Defense Next: Re: SNAFU

Whoops, stored as a draft instead of sent*blush* Re: Dan Dare animated series

From: devans@n...
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 20:57:13 -0500
Subject: Whoops, stored as a draft instead of sent*blush* Re: Dan Dare animated series

***
Phil, hoping that Comet Minis will finally get off their duffs and
restart production of their Mini-Metals range, because I want (among
other things) an Anastasia!
***

I'm thinking this would be simple enough even a dolt such as myself
could
give it a go...

However, the nemesis mentioned in a web-site, Mekon, brought to mind a
couple of fig lines. I've not recalled anything in RTG's Mekton line,
but
you might have a peak at Reverisco's pieces,
http://www.tin-soldier.com/.
Not necessarily in Neckton, but perhaps the Ralnai,
http://www.tin-soldier.com/star/ralnai.htm.

The scout looks like it may have the basic body, and a little wing and
tail
bashing could be sufficient. This, of course, for relatively small
tabletop
figs.

A look at the drawing I found,
http://members.aol.com/nicholashl/anastasia/anastasia.htm, makes me
wonder
if you couldn't get by with a shampoo bottle, stick deodorant case, and
plastic soup spoons for a much larger version. ;->=

Shades of Rouge Trader!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [DSII] Air Defense Next: Re: SNAFU