Prev: Re: Afghan Pics Next: Re: KH pictures

Galactic Formula Racing Standards (fwd)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 23:59:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Galactic Formula Racing Standards (fwd)

For the person asking about FT racing - here's Jaime's very useable
Savasku racing construct rules!

Highly modified from stock FT all the way through.

We played mostly with light ships, big powerplants but low weaponry. It
kept the events as races, rather than slugfests. And an incredible
amount
of fun, especially in vector movement. These S'V racing constructs have
LOT of power, but the temptation to send them screaming down the track
is
tempered by the fact that you have to get around the next turn!

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -