Prev: Re: Well Rounded Fleet? (FT) Next: Re: [SG] counters

[SG] counters

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:20:50 -0400
Subject: [SG] counters

I've created some counters for StarGrunt, and I'd like to get some
feedback:
do I
a) put unit ID numbers on the counters (so you can keep track of which
platoon a squad belongs to and can be reactivated by, how many IAVRs
used
etc) and use a separate counter to keep track of the squad manpower;
b) use unit IDs and just track the squad strength on a log sheet;
c) create weaker units and substitute them as they lose men--eg my IF
squad
starts off with 11 men x FP2, so do I make FP22, FP20, FP18 etc versions
and just make change as needed? But if you do that you either have a
huge
counter sheet or you can't have the squad ID numbers; or
d) do something else that hasnt occurred to me yet?

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Well Rounded Fleet? (FT) Next: Re: [SG] counters