Prev: Re: Submarines was Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart! Next: Re: Afghan Pics

Well Rounded Fleet? (FT)

From: "Warren Shultzabergere" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:19:36 -0400
Subject: Well Rounded Fleet? (FT)

Could anyone suggest what elements to use to make up a Full Thrust
fleet? What I'm looking for here is a well rounded fleet that would
allow me to play most scenarios that folks can come up with while still
maintaining the minimal number of starship miniatures.

I don't want to run out and buy 3 of every FT ship (sorry, Jon!!), it
would break me and my marriage <grin>.

Thanks,
Warren Shultzaberger
   "Strategy is the craft of the warrior"
    Miyamoto Musashi

Prev: Re: Submarines was Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart! Next: Re: Afghan Pics