Prev: Re: Submarines was Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart! Next: Re: Submarines was Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

Gundam toys Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

From: devans@n...
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 07:40:18 -0500
Subject: Gundam toys Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

***
Wait, you're telling me that I can get 1" tall mobile suit model for
about two bucks ? And they're painted ?

Lightning Strike, here we come. That's similar to the DP9 models, and on
the small side.

On the down side, kbtoys.com lists 7 items for Gundam, plus the PS 2
game Zeonic Front [1], and none of them are ships or 1" tall. Although
ONE model that's FIVE inches tall is a lot like five models that are one
inch tall, at least in certain management styles.
***

They also come with the ships; I've no use for mine, so send me your
address offlist, and I'll ship 'em to you.

However, they are simply painted, and made from really soft plastic.
Very
twisty.

The_Beast