Prev: Re: Turning Point Next: Re: GPS

Re: GPS

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:11:22 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: GPS

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, John Hamill wrote:

> Or, the simple fact that undoubtedly the systems will
> be sold to parties that should NEVER have access to
> precision information like that. Like Iraq, Iran, or
> some of the other places of "enlightenment" in the
> world. Giving potential enemies a leg up is a
> traditional thing for some of the European nations to
> do.

*snort* *chortle*

Who supplied the Taliban before they became enemy?
Who supplied Iran befor they became enemy?
Who supplied Iraq when they were the enemy of Iran?

In all cases the US is amongst the list.

Anyway, this doesn't belong on this list, but I could not let this go
unanswered.

Cheers,

   Derk

Prev: Re: Turning Point Next: Re: GPS