Prev: Turning Point Next: Re: Turning Point

Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 23:02:57 -0700
Subject: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

Wait, you're telling me that I can get 1" tall mobile suit model for
about two bucks ? And they're painted ?

Lightning Strike, here we come. That's similar to the DP9 models, and on

the small side.

On the down side, kbtoys.com lists 7 items for Gundam, plus the PS 2
game Zeonic Front [1], and none of them are ships or 1" tall. Although
ONE model that's FIVE inches tall is a lot like five models that are one

inch tall, at least in certain management styles.

[1] Good game, I picked it up with my system. A mix of mission planning,

fog of war and limited intelligence combined with blowin' stuff up AND
playing the bad guys. Four of five stars, good deal at $35.

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lincolnconspiracy/commi
ssionorder.html

Prev: Turning Point Next: Re: Turning Point