Prev: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart! Next: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

From: "Kevin Balentine" <kevinbalentine@m...>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:02:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

>That all said, does anyone know sources for submarines miniatures?
>I've been searching around, and except for a couple WW2 Jap models,
>I'm not finding much.	:-/
>
>Mk

The Old Crow Catalog lists a submarine and a mini sub in their 6mm
range.

If you're interested, email me off list and I'll send you a copy of the
catalog
... that was originally provided by someone on this list.

Kevin

Prev: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart! Next: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!