Prev: [DSII] Beautiful aerospace fighters Next: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:40:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002 02:32:22 -0700 (PDT), Robert Makowsky
<rmakowsky@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Along the same lines.	The Corgi Vietnam series of die
>casts are on sale at Toys R Us. Down to $4.99 for M-60
>tank and a UH-1HB.  Good stuff.

I saw those. They looked good (in around 20mm in scale), if a bit
limited in
range.

Don't forget Johnny Lightning. They produce a line of US WW2 military
vehicles
(trucks, jeeps and halftracks) that work really well for 15mm WW2. These
are
fairly inexpensive, and already painted. The Battle of the Bulge line
looks a
little nicer than the D-Day line.

Check out the Rumble Bots that The Beast mentioned. They look pretty
cool,
even if they are a bit expensive.

>I also picked up from KB Toys a Gundam ship with 5
>25mm tall gundams.  I think these have been mentioned
>here before.  Ship is a good looking interface or
>assualt shuttle for 15mm or 25mm (if you squint).  The
>package is now on sale for $9.99.

I've been waiting for them to drop in price.

>Shop Smart Shop S-Mart.

I laughed out loud... "Listen up you primitive screw heads!"

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: [DSII] Beautiful aerospace fighters Next: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!