Prev: Re: Thinking out loud. . . Next: Re: GPS

Re: Krylon Experiment

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 08:42:45 -0500
Subject: Re: Krylon Experiment

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002 05:54:46 -0400, "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@magma.ca>
wrote:

>1. Great Write Up :)

I'll second that!

>2. An interesting experiment:
>Try using a different base colour.

That's an interesting idea. I'd also like to see what effect different
types
of coats (gloss versus matte) would have on the finished item.

I have a huge Cthulhu figure that might look good with this kind of
finish.
It's big enough, with enough angles, that it could work out well. I also
have
Kyromek buildings that might look really good with this paint.

What different colours does Krylon have?

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: Thinking out loud. . . Next: Re: GPS