Prev: Re: GZGverse UN Next: Re: ACE question for John A

Re: [FT]Fighter/Ordnance order, was:Thanks For Attending War Fair

From: <kaime@m...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:48:40 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT]Fighter/Ordnance order, was:Thanks For Attending War Fair

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Books <books@jumpspace.net>
To: kaime@mindspring.com <kaime@mindspring.com>
Cc: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thursday, August 29, 2002 2:14 PM

>It was alot of fun.  I appreciate you organizing everything.

No problem, I had a blast and it gave us all a chance to meet others who
enjoy GZG games.  I hope all enjoyed the prize support also - everyone
ended
up with a prize or two :) .

And about the quality of my painted ships you kindly posted about some
time
back, both fleets (FSE & ESU w/ customs) the two of you put on the table
were fantastic!  I have a soft spot for the ESU models anyway.

>After reading
>the rules carefully (and hassling Oerjan) here's my take.
>
>1.  Move fighters up to 24"

<snip>

If this effort can be fine tuned and approved by the powers that be -
I'm
ready to play some more FT with no more fighter discussion that halt the
game.  In fact, I'll gladly help produce any document to that effect to
get
a 'in one place,' maximum clarity set of fighter rules out there.  Maybe
we
could produce some graphics for the diagrams and some examples, all
approved
as 'the way things should be done,' or canon.  At least for the SE USA.
You
have my email addy and support and you seem to have Oerjan's attention,
so
this might be a good time to act.

Aimee

Prev: Re: GZGverse UN Next: Re: ACE question for John A